Comments

Please post your Questions or Comments, and I will be happy to answer and respond to them. Customer Service inquiries must be directed to 1-800-340-3418. Sorry for the inconvenience, but no questions related to order status can be answered through this blog.

Share Button

21 Thoughts on “Comments

1. John Janison on July 4, 2014 at 11:32 am said:

It works! I’ve noticed that it helps prevent my back pain, but if my back is already sore its too late.

2. Beactive Customer on July 12, 2014 at 11:11 pm said:

How do you know which leg to put it on? Buy two? One for each leg?

3. Mary Beth on July 15, 2014 at 5:11 pm said:

Do they have bigger ones? My legs bigger then 18 inches…hence why I have the pain.

4. mark reed on July 22, 2014 at 12:03 pm said:

I didn’t feel any relief. I was actually really mad because I was hesitating to buy just one and then I got stuck with two! HOWEVER, I used it for a couple more days and it did work, I started to feel relief actually.

I wish it didn’t cost so much, but I guess it’s almost the same as buying two knee braces in the store and those may or may not work.

5. HAILEE on August 3, 2014 at 1:56 pm said:

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS

6. Shelby Wilkens on August 17, 2014 at 7:21 pm said:

I think this is truly great. It actually does work. Maybe not instantly, but with continued use I definitely felt the difference.

7. t. raltz on August 19, 2014 at 9:34 am said:

I love beactive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’ll be sure to give them out as gifts this holiday season because they come in sets!

8. Hannah K. on August 29, 2014 at 11:32 am said:

Don’t buy these, what a waste of money..i still haven’t received them and its been 3 1/2 weeks

9. FRED MOEHRING on September 8, 2014 at 3:21 pm said:

I feel that the Beactive Brace is very good. When I first received them I put both on and everything worked well. Then I read the statement that said do not wear both at the same time. Is there anything serious that might take place if you wear both? Please let me know. Thank you.

• Hi Fred, I’m not too sure why they both cannot be worn at the same time. I have read that it makes them less effective if you do. I would give Customer Service a call and see if they can help you with this question. I’d really like to know the answer to that too.

10. I asked a question on Sept. 8th and have not gotten a response from the company about why both braces should not be worn at the same time. Please advise as I got an answer from another patient and I would like to know the company’s response.

• Hi Fred,

I did answer this question the next day on September 9th.

“Hi Fred, I’m not too sure why they both cannot be worn at the same time. I have read that it makes them less effective if you do wear both. I would give Customer Service a call and see if they can help you with this question. I’d really like to know the answer to that too.”

11. joanne Upper on September 20, 2014 at 9:30 pm said:

I order a be active brace some weeks ago along with another product and have still not received either one. Hope you haven’t charged my credit card
    Please let me know what’s going on VERY SOON.

• Hi Joanne, I cannot help you with that issue through my blog. You will have to give Customer Service a call. They do take a long time to ship, and I wrote about that in one of my reviews. I hope you receive them soon! Best of luck.

12. Steven Silbiger on September 25, 2014 at 1:39 pm said:

Hello, First I would like to say, I order the be active brace a few weeks ago, and it works great, I let a friend of mine use one and he said it worked great, well to make a long story short, I have some friends that want the brace and asked me if I could order for them, I started to order them but it will only allow 2 sets, can I order 5 sets. Thank you, Steve

13. Esther Miranda on October 9, 2014 at 2:51 am said:

I am writing as fast as I can after picking up my new Be Active knee brace five hours ago, with the hope you will help get this message out, for anyone suffering from low back or sciatic pain down their legs.
    I wish we can spread the word ( if we really care about getting relief fast to those suffering!) that you do NOT have to order this online, as advertised AS Seen on TV, in pairs, paying $35.
    I got mine at Target. Ordered it online, for store pick up, and picked it up one hour later for $14.99 (one brace).
    My pain was so severe I put it on in the parking lot before even starting my car. The relief was INSTANT!! Pain dropped from a level 7-8 to a 1!!!
    Have not taken it off yet, it is 10 pm.
    After four weeks of doctor visits, copays, ice, heat, steroids, pain meds 24/7 and no sleep at night, I am hoping this joy will last!
    Best new thing for pain relief on the market!!
    Spread the word!

14. Violet on October 15, 2014 at 2:32 pm said:

I wanted to tell you that the Beactive brace is great! I wouldn’t know what i would do without it since i’ve been wearing it for a week now. I forgot to put it on this morning before leaving the house and couldn’t wait to get home to put it on. Thank you so much for such an amazing product!!!

15. Hailee B on October 17, 2014 at 6:26 pm said:

Absolutely AMAZING!

Not only did the BeActive brace virtually eliminate the discomfort I was
    having in my left-side lower back — it also relieved some pain to my left
    arm. It may just be my imagination, but I really do think it helped my arm!

16. Customer Service S**** on October 18, 2014 at 8:32 pm said:

This company is the WORST!!!!!!!!!!

I had to wait a whole month to get my brace. A WHOLE MONTH!

The brace works as advertised and I actually really like it, but I will never buy from this company online again!

17. Vin Mattison on January 4, 2015 at 5:23 pm said:

Do you think the Be Active brace can work with people with hip pain issues?

• gblogs on January 5, 2015 at 4:46 pm said:

I’m not positive, but I don’t see how it couldn’t help. Personally, I would give it a try because it’s inexpensive. You can even purchase it in stores, so if you don’t like it you can easily return it.